We're currently looking to fund:
- Kin Use Cases/01
• Mobile apps and games.
• Kin Loyalty Programs for purchasing goods.
- Tools & Dashboards/02
•Web dashboards that help readers understand the Kin Ecosystem.
•Kin projects related to Solana Pay and
• On-chain subscriptions.
High quality infographics that explain different elements of the Kin Ecosystem.
• Educational materials and tutorials.
Check out these
Geared towards developers that have created high potential early-stage apps or services and have demonstrated the ability to execute. The grant is unlocked in stages based on the achievement of measurable milestones where applicable.
- 01Best for early stage apps.
- 02Small upfront grant to get you started.
- 03Larger upfront grants unlocked as your user numbers and Kin economy grows.
- 04Available only to new apps and developers which apply before 31 December 2022.
- 05Application subject to review and approval.
Grants available to community members to provide informative Kin related original content which is shared across social media channels.
- 01Articles: Write an article about Kin and post it to social media (500 words minimum including at least one graphic).
- 02Videos: Videos must be at least 90 seconds and posted to YouTube.
- 03Content must be about the utility of Kin, Kin’s uses cases or apps, or the mission of Kin (i.e. content must not contain trading advice or secondary market information). Content cannot be self-reported materials.
- 04Apply for the grant after the content has been posted and provide the link.
- 05Grants are up to a maximum of $200 in Kin. Award is based on approval and discretion. The amount of the award depends on the amount of engagement to the article / video and quality of content. Limit of one grant per individual.
How to apply
for a grant
Tell us a little about yourself, your experience and of course, your pitch! Be sure to include links to any MVPs or materials to support your application. The stronger your application the better the chances of your success.
The Kin Foundation reviews grant applications on a rolling basis. As your application is considered, you will receive updates via e-mail.
We might ask to meet with you to discuss your application in more detail or ask you to provide further information.
Applicants will be notified via email whether their proposal has been accepted or not.